20 th Jul How to Change Regulatory Providers
Do you worry about the risk of changing regulatory providers?
There are plenty of unknowns and complex change management aspects to consider when changing regulatory providers. But first things first… if you’re worried about changing regulatory providers, doesn’t it mean that you’re not happy with your current provider? It is time to consider why you’re not happy?
We’ve spent some time speaking with our customers to find out what they value most from a regulatory provider. Are these your priorities as well?
- You want us to be accountable all the way through from proposal and costing to review, with tracking processes, safeguards and guarantees that protect you. So as well as our Client Service Charter and guaranteed costs, we welcomes audits and actively seek feedback – we always want to be improving our service to you.
“…Moving from another provider was daunting, but TRAC assisted with the change management process and all went smoothly. We are delighted that we were brave enough to make the change. Working with the TRAC team has been a pleasure; working relationships are strong, the work excellent and delivered on time…” – Head of Medical, TRAC customer
- You want us to understand your standards and expectations and feel valued whatever the size and scope of your project or company. We combine our extensive know-how with being small enough to care. It’s a recipe that works:
“…I know I can always rely on the TRAC team to provide a professional high quality service. The team are proactive, efficient and flexible, and are able to action projects at short notice to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the quality of work. Using them provides peace of mind that my projects are in good safe hands…”
– Head of Regulatory Affairs, TRAC customer
- You want us to see the bigger picture and take an enterprising approach to regulatory affairs, identifying and developing commercial opportunities and making the most of your investment working with us. So we bring a wide range of experience to our regulatory work, from fields as diverse as industry and academia, as well as taking a leading role in shaping the sector.
“…Your ability to think strategically coupled with your technical expertise and personal approach has been one of the major highlights of the project for me…”
– Programme Manager, TRAC customer
- You want us to listen. So we take the time to get to know you, your business, your challenges and goals, and you get to know us too by working with the same experts at our team over time. Matching you with a TRAC professional that best serves your needs and making sure that your dedicated project co-ordinator is always on hand are just two of the ways you can be assured of a consistently high standard.
“…I find you and the team are on the ball and get things moving. The team is easy to approach and reliable and the project is very organised with clear timelines and deliverables…” – Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive, TRAC customer
- You value professional expertise. And we are full service level providers with global reach that can take care of all your regulatory requirements. Day-to-day, you’ll have the benefit of working with our consultants who are leading authorities in their fields.
“…You are clearly an expert in your field and work proactively to resolve issues, contacting market for advice and pushing for replies in your drive to deliver the plan. You clearly understand the strategic intent of the project and relate it to your outcomes…” – Programme Manager, TRAC customer
- You want to trust us to support you. With us you’re in a safe pair of hands, supporting you in a way that best suits your needs, adapting to your working preferences and culture so that you’re free to get on with what you do best. We offer a truly bespoke service, from ad-hoc regulatory support to seconding one of our experts to your team.
“…From the very start I was impressed by the professional approach to all tasks given. What I mostly appreciated was the fact that I was regularly updated with the current status and the work completed was always of a very high quality…”
– Regulatory Manager, TRAC customer
Are you ready for the perfect partnership?
“…TRAC Services is made up of professionals who raise the bar on what it means to be a regulatory professional, they are excellent, reliable representatives for any company they support…” – Head of Regulatory Affairs, TRAC customer