18 th Jul eCTD Pros and Cons
eCTD Pros and Cons
-Your life isn’t ruled by the courier deadline – you can submit electronically at any time, day or night!
– You don’t need a small forests worth of paper to publish your dossier, much more eco-friendly!
– You can actually see your desk, rather than 100’s of piles of paper.
– No back breaking work lugging boxes of paper into the lorry for submission.
– Dossiers don’t need to be driven 100’s of miles to the MHRA, much more environmentally-friendly!
– You don’t have to rely on ‘Nigel’ remembering what was submitted last, the lifecycle is clear for everyone to see.
– No need to wait for hours for the printer to create your submission.
– No more frustrations about the printer running out of ink or paper jams.
– No more paper cuts from sifting through 1000’s of pages.
– No one cares anymore about the spec of your printer – unlike your publishing software!
– The ring binder’s worth of paper never failed ‘publishing validation’ like eCTD sequences.
– You can no longer use the excuse of popping to the shops for more ring binders on a sunny day.
– It’s created a whole new language, ‘XML’, ‘DTD’ ‘checksums’ – what?!
– Your life isn’t ruled by the courier deadline – you can submit electronically at any time, day… or night, no excuses!
– Printing and sorting paper never needed hours of training, unlike eCTD building!
– I don’t remember loading boxes of paper into a lorry being as challenging as trying to use some of these submission portals!