TRAC employs both life-science graduates and seasoned regulatory affairs professionals.
Regulatory Affairs Consultant (trainee)
What is Regulatory Affairs?
Regulatory Affairs is a specialist profession within the pharmaceutical industry. It is a unique mix of science and management that ensures companies meet the safety, efficacy and quality of a drug product required by law to market it in any chosen country throughout the world. It touches everything relating to drugs from the earliest non-clinical studies, through development, into routine manufacture and marketing.
TRAC has an in-house training programme to support candidates new to the industry. This represents a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within this niche sector from a growing company with a great reputation.
TRAC is looking for a talented person to join the regulatory team to provide regulatory advice and compile documentation to support developing projects for existing clients.
- Develop expertise in relevant areas of regulatory affairs in order to independently deliver the services offered by the company
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory intelligence
- Contribute towards achieving the overall business objectives and meeting key performance indicators
Nature of work:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting and collating a wide range of information
- Communicating effectively with clients, regulatory agencies and colleagues in a professional manner via emails, teleconferences, presentations and face to face meetings
- Effective planning to complete project specific tasks to meet agree client timeframes.
- A degree in Life Sciences/Chemistry/Applied Biology/Pharmacy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to analyse scientific data and present it in an organised format with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work using your own initiative
Organised with good project and time management skills
- Able to meet strict deadlines
For further information and to apply:
Please send a C.V and covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to: Sarah Trethowan, Company Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01209 612650 for more information.
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st May 2013, interviews will be held on Monday 10th June 2013.
No Recruitment Agencies please
Closing date: 31st May 2013
Experienced Regulatory Affairs Consultants
TRAC is a company that is continually expanding; because of this we are always searching for qualified regulatory affairs professionals to become part of the team.
We are particularly interested to hear from regulatory affairs professionals with at least three to five years experience to join us as consultants. Joining TRAC as a consultant offers a multitude of benefits such as; the ability to rapidly gain experience in a number of different areas, varying projects and an innovative working relationship between client companies.
We would be delighted to receive CVs from any regulatory professionals interested in joining our team.
TRAC is a company who believes passionately in training and development, as a result we are happy to employ life science graduates and train them to become experienced regulatory affairs professionals. To read an article about this commitment to training and our bespoke scheme please click here.
We regularly visit careers fairs around the country. To see if we will be visiting a university near you please see our News page.
Currently we have no vacancies for our graduate training programme. When this situation changes we will advertise the vacancies on our website. So it would be worthwhile visiting the site to check the latest position at regular intervals. Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further questions.
Thank you for your interest in TRAC Services.